Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Low Tech Race Binding
If you thought the Dynafit Low Tech Race binding couldn't get any lighter, you thought wrong. Now checking in at a feathery 105g, the Low Tech Race Binding is lighter than before and maintains the same simple and streamlined design as previous iterations. The Low Tech Race gets its low weight and reliable strength through a thoughtful mix of forged 7075 aluminum, steel, and high tech syntetic. Dynafit has strengthened the heel unit with a stiff metal frame for more reliable performance, and uses separate pins for longer-lasting function over the traditional "U" spring.
- Lightweight tech bindings for speedy uphill travel
- Forged aluminum and high tech syntetic are durable and light
- Optimized power transfer ensures reliable downhill response
- Low stand height increases feedback between boot and ski
- Automatic locking lifts tow piece into uphill mode as you step in
- Lift up the heel flap to quickly switch over to ski mode
- Item #DNFZ137
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.