Why We Like The Hoji PX Ski Boot
The Women's Hoji PX Ski Boot revolutionizes our ability to climb steep skintracks, without compromising the reliability we demand on the descent. The stiff flex delivers smooth power transfer to your ski, handling aggressive turns on sustained high-angle terrain with ease. This boot fits well out of the box, but for an even more precise fit, you can thermo-mold the Pebax shell. And switching between walk and ski mode couldn't be easier with Dynafit's proprietary single-lever Hoji Lock System.
- Touring boot for efficient climbing and powerful descents
- Stiff flex provides optimal power transfer to ski
- Wide 103.5mm last is aimed at comfort and precision
- 55-degree range of motion in walk mode saves energy on climbs
- Switching between uphill and downhill mode is simple
- Shell is heat-moldable for a comfortable, customizable fit
- Item #DNF00EH
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Lean Angle
- 11 degrees
- Walk Mode
- 55-degree range of motion
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- Formula Pomoca Climb
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 24] 3lb 1.4oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 2, 2019
I love my Hojis!
True skiing performance in a touring boot. So much so that my touring set up was my go to in and out of bounds. The hoji lock system feels robust and the boot is super stiff when in ski mood, just like a ski boot. The one switch mechanism is a game changer as the cuff buckle and power strap are loosened at the same time when the boot is switched to walk mode. This makes transitioning an ease. Walk mode has a huge range of motion that makes the uphills super efficient. On top of all of that itâs a really nice looking boot! I love my Hojis!