Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hoji PX Ski Boot
The Women's Hoji PX Ski Boot revolutionizes our ability to climb steep skintracks, without compromising the reliability we demand on the descent. The stiff flex delivers smooth power transfer to your ski, handling aggressive turns on sustained high-angle terrain with ease. This boot fits well out of the box, but for an even more precise fit, you can thermo-mold the Pebax shell. And switching between walk and ski mode couldn't be easier with Dynafit's proprietary single-lever Hoji Lock System.
- Touring boot for efficient climbing and powerful descents
- Stiff flex provides optimal power transfer to ski
- Wide 103.5mm last is aimed at comfort and precision
- 55-degree range of motion in walk mode saves energy on climbs
- Switching between uphill and downhill mode is simple
- Shell is heat-moldable for a comfortable, customizable fit
- Item #DNF00EH
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.