Hoji PX Alpine Touring Boot
- Dynafit's most efficient ski boot for uphill travel
- Wide last creates an incredibly comfortable fit for wider feet
- Master Step eases attachment to TLT tech bindings
- Hoji Lock mode offers an expansive 55° cuff rotation
- Speed Nose narrows the toe box for a more efficient skin
- Pomoca Climb rubber sole gives traction on rocky ascents
- Item #DNF00EG
- Q & A
Hoji is the future for comfort in the BC
I don't know where to begin with these backcountry slippers. And I mean that! Dynafit has revolutionized the back country with these boots. They are the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. Last week I put 12 miles in the BC at Kirkwood. Never once did I feel a hot spot. The walking mechanism had me in tears. It's like you have a pair of Chuck Taylor's on when your climbing. Then when ya button everything up and lock in the heels, it skis like any frickin alpine boot. The flex is 120, but you can make adjustments to give a little play in the upper cuff. The weight is another massive attribute to the Hoji. Super light shell and MOLDABLE liner makes the Hoji the high country boot I will wear for many years.
Hoji heck these are nice!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for a friend, but ended up walking around the office in them. The magnesium buckles and walking mechanism are MINT! I have wide feet and was struggling in these honestly, but we swapped them for Vulcans because he needed the alpine toe. Still a beautiful piece of art!
*** DOES NOT WORK WITH 3 PINS***