Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hoji Free Ski Boot
The Dynafit Hoji Free Ski Boot boasts comfort on the walk up and a stiff performance on the ride down. New to the Dynafit Hoji family, this touring boot rocks a full 55 degrees of motion in walk mode, for comfort and freedom on the skin track, and uses the new Interlock system to secure the fit for ninja-like performance on speedy descents. The Hoji Free keeps its toe bail so we can still step into our alpine bindings if we're hitting the resort after a morning in the backcountry, and its shell uses Grilamid blended with fiberglass to maximize power transfer in such a way that we don't even miss our alpine boots.
- A versatile touring boot that skis hard and walks easy
- Stiff yet lightweight shell performs well on both ascent and descent
- Interlock system delivers reliable stiffness on the ride down
- Narrower last provides a performance-forward fit that doesn't squeeze
- Thermo-moldable liner gives you a comfortable, personalized fit
- Crampon attachments points assist with steep, icy approaches
- Lugged outsole comes in handy if we're hiking to our line
- Item #DNF00H8
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.