Joy To The Herd: Save Up To 60% | Shop Now
Select a color:White/Lime Punch
Select a size:
Hoji Free 110 Ski Boot
The Hoji Free 110 Ski Boot is a newer introduction to Dynafit's backcountry, and it best-suits skiers introducing themselves to the backcountry. It's softer and narrower than most Hoji ski boots to balance a precise performance with the comfort needed for skinning. It features Dynafit's quick-and-easy walk mode that adds a comfortable 60° range of motion for a solid hiking performance. The Hoji's liner is thermo-moldable to customize the contours of your footshape for enhanced comfort on the skintrack, and the lower lining has mesh for extra ventilation. Since it's a newer boot, Dynafit used a newer Pomoca rubber sole that focuses on stability when you're hiking new terrain. Unique to all Dynafit boots, the tech inserts are set forward to ease stepping into tech bindings.
- Free to tour the backcountry in Dynafit's comfier ski boot
- 110 flex offers a suitable stiffness for most backcountry tours
- 102mm last feels wider for a comfier, roomier fit
- Thermo-moldable liner enhances customized comfort and ventilation
- Walk mode initiates a comfortable 60° hiking range
- Pomoca Free rubber sole enhances stability for reliable hiking
- Tech inserts angled for quicker and easier step-in
- Item #DNFZ129
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.