Why We Like The Dynafit Free INFINIUM Hybrid Pant
The Free INFINIUM Hybrid Pant is among our favorites for low-tide and spring touring conditions because it’s built with a lightweight, mobility-oriented construction. Dynafit utilizes the extremely lightweight and pliable GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ membrane in order to provide reliable weather protection without adding too much bulk, and the fabric breathes exceptionally well.
- Lightweight shell pants suited for moving light and fast
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM is among the most breathable in the line
- Critically-taped seams prevent light rain or snow from seeping in
- Regular fit supplies optimal range of motion for tricky kick turns
- Four well-placed pockets stash nutrition and essentials
- Dual zippered thigh vents feature a mesh lining to keep snow out
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist with belt loops fits securely
- Integrated boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Item #DNFZ148
- [membrane/laminate] 3L GORE-TEX INFINIUM Windstopper, [face fabric] 92% nylon, 8% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester tricot, [gaiter] 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically taped
- [x-large] 32in
- 2 zippered front, 2 zippered thigh
- 2 mesh-lined zippered thigh
- hook-and-loop adjustable, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride-powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 24, 2023
Free INFINIUM™ Hybrid Pants Men
I am satisfied, each part of pants has fully functionality
Originally reviewed on Dynafit
January 13, 2022
Pssst... Hey Splitboarders!
THIS is the pant you want! FINALLY, a loose(r) fitting SOFTSHELL pant that won't look ridiculous when pulled over snowboard soft boots. Wider, tapered cuffs with rear ankle zippers allow easy on and off. The gore-tex Infinium breathes INSANELY well. The fit is freaking AMAZING. Construction and materials are BOMBPROOF. Worth EVERY penny.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help