PDG 2 Alpine Touring Boot
The Ultralock 1.0 Closure System engages the boot's walk mode and secure closure with a single, solitary buckle. This single buckle keeps the boot's weight down with a streamlined style and fewer straps and buckles that inevitably end up keeping boots together in the flimsiest way. The boot also boasts a thermo moldable liner for a customized fit that ensures proper thermal retention. Underfoot, the PDG 2 features a Pomoca Climb sole that ensures traction for the ascent, on rock, ice, or snow. Dynafit positioned the tech inserts closer to the boot's toe to promote an easier step-in and a speedier stride.
- Ultralight boot built for ski racing and mountaineering
- Carbon cuff keeps the weight down and the flex stiff
- Driving Spoiler 2.0 locks the cuff down for a stiff downhill
- Ultralock 1.0 engages the walk mode and closure with one buckle
- Thermo moldable liner customizes the fit to your foot
- Pomoca Climb sole with tech inserts fixed closer to the toe
- Item #DNF00EC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used these at a demo, and they are awesome! Stiffer on the downhill than I thought, and great fit. I have an average to narrow width foot and they sinched down quite nicely. Not to mention they are super light and the range of motion is awesome.