The genetics for performance.
- Suitable second skin for ski runners
- NiLight Innergy fabric reflects body warmth back to you
- Four-way stretch assures full mobility
- Mesh paneling amplifies ventilation
- Boot buckle quickens transitions to downhill mode
- Pocket configuration includes skin storage
- Smooth flatlock seams help prevent chafing
- Item #DNF00BK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Mens Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
I've had several iterations of the Dynafit race suit. This newest one is a continued improvement. The material is great and is relatively breathable while also being wind-stopping. The neck zips high to keep you warm. Inside pockets are sufficient for skins (but don't put your phone in them and bend over, it will fall out repeatedly...). I do miss the outer skin pockets from a previous version but it's not critical. The boot gator and stirrup are an improvement over previous versions but is the point where I get the most failure. The stretchy grip fabric around the edges holds the boot nicely (especially a slim carbon race boot) but the seams connecting it to the suit fabric have been failing. Nothing that. can't be repaired but it's a critical spot. This might be slightly dependent on the boot you use it with. Definitely measure three times before cutting out the holes for boot levers. Start by cutting a very small hole and then try it before trimming additional material!