Select a size:
Why We Like The DNA Pintec Ski Boot
When it comes to competitive ski mountaineering, the number of grams you're lugging around with you actually becomes an extremely significant factor on your performance, rather than just a talking point for parking lot banter as recreational ski touring enthusiasts treat weight-shedding. When Dynafit was designing their ski-mo race boot, the thought came to mind—if lighter is better, why not just be the lightest? In classic Dynafit fashion, they rolled out the DNA Pintech Boot which implements a full-carbon construction to shed each possible gram while offering the standard features we’ve come to expect from the brand. We really like how the entire boot can transition from hike mode into descend mode with a single lever adjustment for transitions that your competitors might miss altogether if they blink.
- Lightweight ski mountaineering boot is designed for competitive racing
- Full carbon fiber construction places the boot with the lightest available
- Pintech toe pairs perfectly with Dynafit P49 binding (sold separately)
- Race 400 liner prioritizes warmth and stability yet remains lightweight
- The lugged rubber outsole supplies traction on knife-edge ridges
- Single lever walk-mode takes very little effort to switch between modes
- Item #DNFZ128
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.