Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Blacklight Pro Ski
Incredibly lightweight and narrow of waist, the Blacklight Pro Ski excels on long, adventurous backcountry tours. Designed with ski mountaineers in mind, or those who seek distance and elevation goals over fresh snow, the Blacklight features an ultralight combination of paulownia wood and uni-direction carbon laminate. This unique carbon construction delivers high tensile strength and durability at a low density that reduces swing weight while maintaining stability. And since the rockered construction and sidecut are adapted accordingly for each ski length, it maintains an effective edge length that keeps you in total control at all times. Its unique Pin-Skin system is designed to work with Pomoca's Race Pro 2.0 skin (not included), but will also fit the normal Dynafit Speed Skin for full-length traction.
- Race-oriented speed touring ski for professional mountaineers
- Narrow 80mm waist ideal for lengthy acsents and tricky lines
- Gentle rocker offers good control on firm snow at high speeds
- Ultralight carbon construction boasts high tensile strength
- PIN-SKIN system anchors the skin only where it's needed most
- Full ABS sidewalls provide reliable power transfer
- Item #DNFZ120
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.