Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blacklight 95 + Set Ski
Positioned as a soft snow specialist for backcountry skiers and ski mountaineers, the Backlight 95 Alpine Touring Ski is one of our favorite do-it-all skis. Its 95mm waist and rockered profile offer ample float for boot deep pow when the storm delivers, but this is by no means a powder-specific tool. The lightweight carbon construction is paired with the ever-reliable ST Radical bindings for a package that’s exceptionally capable on long ascents. The carbon laminate also supplies torsional rigidity for predictable suspension characteristics while navigating anything from chalk to refrozen mank on the descent.
- Mid-waisted touring ski paired with an uphill-oriented binding
- 95mm waist floats in soft snow yet remains maneuverable for couloirs
- Tip and tail rocker rises above powder and offers intuitive pivoting
- Camber underfoot locks in your edge even on steep hardpack
- Paulownia wood core offers familiar damping while keeping weight low
- Sidewall-cap construction is both durable and lightweight
- Relatively long turn radius encourages long sweeping turns
- Package includes ST Radical Binding and Speedskin Climbing Skin
- Item #DNFZ14V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.