Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blacklight 95 Ski
When remote backcountry slopes are calling our name we put on our most breathable outerwear and click into the Dynafit Blacklight 95 Alpine Touring Skis. These touring specific skis encourage us to venture deep into the backcountry with their slim waist and super lightweight paulownia and carbon layup.
- Backcountry touring skis built for control and remote access
- Sub 100mm waist is quick edge to edge and easy to maneuver
- Medium turn radius balances stability with nimble control
- Full carbon laminate is stiff, responsive, and light weight
- Construction blends underfoot sidewall with cap in tip and tail
- Paulownia is the lightest wood used in ski and snowboard cores
- Sintered base skips effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #DNFZ14U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.