Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Blacklight 88 Ski
Set new personal bests on involved alpine touring missions by clicking in to the Blacklight 88 Ski. This ski focuses on the uphill with a lightweight carbon construction and minimalist 88mm which keeps the weight down and makes for easy manuevering during kick turns and technical areas.
To ensure you can get down from spicy ridges and wind blown peaks these sticks boast a tight turn radius for confident hop turns in tight chutes, and 3D sidewall cap construction that helps you hold an edge on firmer snow.
- Head for the hills at top speed with this touring ski
- 88mm waist is quick edge to edge and lightweight on the up
- Carbon laminates keep your legs fresh all tour long
- 3D design adds stability at speed and on edge for spicy terrain
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and quick maneuvering
- Camber underfoot grips skin track and drives power to your edges
- Paulownia core is lightweight and damp for all day performance
- Item #DNFZ11Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.