Beast Hybrid Pant
The Dynafit Men's Beast Hybrid Pant offers the perfect blend of weather protection and breathability, featuring waterproof and windproof fabric on the knees, thighs, and seat to keep you dry when the storm picks up, with panels of stretchy, breathable fabric everywhere else for range of motion and temperature control on the skintrack. Fully taped seams ensure that no moisture can permeate to your baselayer, even in damp spring conditions, and generous zippered outer thigh vents provide an easy way to dump heat when you're breaking trail. An adjustable waist and tapered cut ensure a secure, performance-oriented fit, whether you're setting the skinner or enjoying fresh turns.
- Hybrid shell pant for backcountry missions
- Waterproof, windproof fabric on exposed areas for weather protection
- Stretchy, breathable panels for comfort and temperature control
- Taped seams ensure no moisture permeates
- Large zippered vents dump heat when you're working hard on climbs
- Adjustable waist provides a secure, customized fit
- Item #DNF00E8
- [membrane/laminate] Dynashell 3-layer, [face fabric/panels] Dynastretch (88% nylon, 12% elastane)
- fully sealed
- multiple zippered
- outer thigh (knee to hip)
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help