Why We Like The Beast 98 Ski
Finding the best snow a week after the last storm requires some additional effort. When those sheltered north-facing couloirs seem like the best bet, we step into the Dynafit Beast 98 Ski as we get ready for the long skin into our line. The ski's 98mm waist puts an emphasis on versatility, so it'll handle everything from windboard at the top, sheltered pow in the middle, to a little bit of the crusty stuff when the apron starts to twist to the east.
- Versatile backcountry ski ideal for powder-seeking tours
- Midfat 98mm waist makes the most of variable conditions
- Full rocker profile has a floaty and predictable feel
- Full sidewall construction is durable and stable
- Ride Tip helps reduce chatter when conditions turn firm
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates increase torsional rigidity
- Item #DNFZ11W
- 163cm, 170cm, 177cm
- [163cm] 123 / 95 / 114mm, [170cm] 124 / 96 / 115mm, [177cm] 125 / 97 / 116mm
- Turn Radius
- [163cm]16m , [170cm] 17m, [177cm] 19m
- Double Elipse Rocker
- ash poplar Air Flex, UD carbon
- carbon-glass fiber
- Claimed Weight
- [163cm] 2lb 12.4oz, [170cm] 2lb 15oz, [177cm] 3lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2020
New Beast Series!
Take a look at the new and improved Beast lineup from Dynafit!