Alpine Pro 2in1 Short
Conquer high mountain traverses and grueling training runs in your Dynafit Alpine Pro 2-in-1 Shorts. These ventilated shorts wick moisture to keep you dry and comfortable while you're hurdling over craggy ridgelines, and feature a supportive yet breathable tight that'll keep you comfortable from the start of your run to its leg-aching finish. The rear pocket holds a few energy gels for some much-needed sustenance, and a zippered smartphone pocket lets you log it all on your favorite exercise app.
- Light and airy running shorts with a supportive inner tight
- Perforated outer fabric allows for cooling airflow in summer heat
- Inner tight uses stretch mesh for breathability and free movement
- Ventilated zones offer even more breathability in targeted areas
- Zippered smartphone pocket keeps your phone secure on the trail
- Rear pocket has room for energy gels or a small soft water flask
- Reflective stripes keeps you visible on low-light mountain roads
- Adjustable elastic waist provides a secure and comfortable fit
- Item #DNF00FL
- Q & A
Good fit and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Mens Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
I liked these enough to pick up two extra pairs. Inner liner fits me perfectly for running (I need liner shorts rather than briefs to prevent chaffing) and I like the liner material. I use them in the gym as well as they are not *too* tight or short. The out fabric is indeed slightly fragile. I've caused a few rips butt-sliding down rocks but they were easy to repair. Maybe a slightly sturdier fabric would be good but then they'd be less breathable and light as well so I'll just try not to rub my butt on rocks as much...
Not worth the money
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I love Dynafit but unfortunately the quality of the Dynafit Alpine Pro 2 in 1 isn't worth the lofty price. The seams on the inner thigh are rough and the liner is oddly loose--I'm bummed I didn't check these out in a store first, now I've got to pay return shipping on a what was already a big disappointment.