Woolen warmth, steadfast style.
Equal parts casual and pragmatic, the Duckworth Women's Woolcloud Vest offers ample style and warmth whether you're mucking out horse stalls or sipping on a pint of deliciously hoppy beer at your preferred watering hole. The Woolcloud features a 40D ripstop exterior for dependable protection against the elements, while the wool insulation provides warmth, regulates your core temperature, and manages moisture with ease. The casual fit offers an adaptive look that pairs well with jeans or work pants, while the shaped hem and over-sized collar ensures added protection when the elements take a turn for the windy.
- A classically styled vest for adaptive casual wear
- 40D ripstop exterior safeguards against elements
- Wool insulation provides warmth and moisture management
- Shaped hem and over-sized collar double down on protection
- Welt pockets easily accommodate the large cellphones
- Item #DKW0015
- Q & A
Duckworth nailed it~
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 155lbs
I have hardly taken this off since I bought it this fall. It's lightweight & fits perfectly. I love that it's wool & stays warm when it's wet. The high collar is darn nice too. I have a 39" chest & the large fits perfectly over mid-heavy weight tops. (I can actually get away with a medium over lightweight shirts, but it's a touch snug in the chest.)