Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Baselayer Bottoms we have in stock.View Similar Products
Almost too comfy to be true.
Admit it: you've been known to ski in your sweats before. Every time you do it, you tell yourself you never will again, but sometimes it's just too tempting. Fortunately, you're not alone. Not everyone wants a compressive tight every time they head out for a winter hike or a morning of skiing, so for you, Duckworth presents the Comet Loose Legging.
Unlike your sweats, the Comet Loose comes with a smart double-layer construction Duckworth calls Hydro-Ply, which balances insulation with breathability while you're working hard in the cold. Made and grown in the USA, the Helle Rambouillet merino wool exterior regulates temperature throughout a long day in the cold, while a polyester liner rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin as you sweat to keep you dry as you move, unrestricted, through the snow.
- Dual-layer baselayer for your active days in the cold
- Relaxed fit approximates the feel of your favorite sweats
- Merino wool exterior regulates body temperature
- Polyester lining wicks moisture continuously to keep you dry
- Duckworth goods all come knit from Montana-grown merino wool
- Item #DKW001O