Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The XM 1501 Spline One 35 Boost Wheel
In building the XM 1501 Spline One 35 Boost 27.5 Wheel, DT Swiss set out to create a wheel that balances the needs of durability and stiffness—all without the sticker shock of fancier carbon hoops. It's an ideal choice for aggressive trail and all-mountain riders seeking strength and stiffness from an aluminum wheel, but without depleting your funds for upgrades to your trail bike or road trips to iconic riding destinations.
Wider than standard trail wheels, you'll find its inner width of 35 millimeters offers plentiful support for running larger trail tires in the 2.5-inch realm, as well as the gargantuan 2.8 to 3.0-inch rubber found on 27.5+ rigs. Running larger tires gives you the ability to drastically lower your pressure, providing ample traction across loose trail surfaces and plush support when you're plunging into rock-strewn descents.
- Optimal strength and stiffness for 27.5/27.5+
- 35mm internal width for 2.5 to 3-inch tires
- Aluminum build for ideal strength-to-weight
- Custom 240s hub with 36t ratchet for quick engagement
- Boost hub spacing drastically improves stiffness
- 28 straight-pull spokes with 3-cross lacing for durability
- Rear wheel comes with SRAM XD freehub conversion
- Tubeless rim tape and valve included
- Item #DTS001I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.