Select Style & Size
Thru Bolt Conversion End Caps
The DT Swiss Thru Bold Conversion End Caps seamlessly adapt newer DT Swiss wheels to accept older axle standards, so long as you're running a compatible DT Swiss RWS thru-bolt (not included) in either 9 (front) or 10-millimeter (rear) diameters.
The 9-millimeter front adapter works with DT Swiss 350/370 hubs on road disc and mountain bike wheels, fitting 9 x 100-millimeter thru-bolts (not included) to a hub/wheel that previously only accepted 15 x 100-millimeter axle spacing. Compatible wheels include the R23, R24, Spline 1700, and Spline 1900 front wheels by DT Swiss.
Looking to the 10-millimeter rear adapter, you'll find it fits a 10 x 135-millimeter thru-bolt (not included) to a DT Swiss 180/240/350 11-speed, straight-pull road disc hub that previously only accepted 12 x 142-millimeter axle spacing.
- Retrofits DT Swiss hubs/wheels to older axle standards
- 9mm front adapter for DT Swiss 350/370 hubs in 15 x 100mm
- 10mm rear adapter for DT Swiss 180/240/350 hubs in 12 x 142mm
- Requires DT Swiss RWS thru-bolt in 9 or 10mm (not included)
- Front adapter works with both mountain bike and road disc hubs
- Rear adapter for 11-speed, straight-pull road disc hubs only
- Item #DTS002F
- [Front, 9mm] DT Swiss 350/370 hubs w/15 x 100mm spacing (including DT Swiss R23, R24, Spline 1700, Spline 1900 Front Wheels), [Rear, 10mm] DT Swiss 180/240/350 11-speed straight-pull road disc hubs w/12 x 142mm spacing
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?