Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The ER1600 DB Spline Disc Brake Wheel
When you're craving adventures that take you from road to gravel, and maybe even a little light singletrack, don't waste your saddle sore budget on skinny tires with no cushion. The DT Swiss ER1600 DB Spline Wheel is here to soak up some of the chatter and give you a plush feel while you tackle the roughest of roads ahead. It is eager and ready to dive down dirt roads for weekend bikepacking endeavors, keeping you afloat through the sandy and loose flats, just to turn around and hug mud at your local cyclocross race series the next week. The rim is set up to roll tubeless, allowing you to run lower tire pressures to give yourself a little added pneumatic suspension on the ride, with a boost in grip holding you to the road ahead, and disc brake compatibility brings next-level modulation for steep country roads that have your guts twisting.
- Tackle the road less traveled with plush 700c disc wheels
- Rough roads are no problem with durable aluminum hoops
- Wide tires pair with 20mm inner width for a plush feel
- Tubeless-ready for better compliance and traction on the trail
- DT Swiss 350 hubs with straightpull spokes for strong support
- Compatible with centerlock rotors, equipped with adapters for 6-bolt
- Item #DTS002G
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.