Turn Down No Trail.
From the wet, rooty trails of New England to the dusty, rocky terrain of Utah, the Drymax 1/4 Crew Turn Down Trail Running Sock offers premium performance. The dual-layer fabric pulls moisture away from your skin, in turn pushing it toward the outside of the sock and enabling it to dry more quickly. Meanwhile, the flatlock toe seam prevents chafing and hot spots, and the double welted cuff is water-resistant for added protection in the face of light moisture or puddles.
- A lightweight, technical sock for trail running
- Dual-layer fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Flatlock toe seam prevents chafing and hot spots
- Double welted cuff is water-resistant for protection
- Y-heel and arch band hold sock in place
- Item #DMX0007