Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Tow In Floatable Polarized Sunglasses
That casual float down the river was a little less casual than you were prepared for, and now your tube is capsized and those new sunglasses of yours are in the drink. Give yourself some summertime insurance with the Dragon Tow In Floatable Polarized Sunglasses. They're built with a lightweight thermoplastic frame that has a super low density to keep them from sinking when you realize your stand up paddle skills aren't what you thought they were. The polarized lenses offer a rich color spectrum and water-resistant properties to bead off the lake water after you make the daring aquatic rescue of your shades.
They'll also be well protected on land, with hard coating to protect against scratches and normal wear and tear, and oleophobic coating to keep them safe from dirt, dust, and oils. Rubber nose pads and temple armor grips offer a no-slip grip for boardwalk runs and casual bikes to the beach, but if you forget you're wearing them when you hit that cliff jump you might not have the same luck. Luckily they'll be floating close by when you realize your mistake.
- Polarized sunglasses that won't sink when you take a dunk
- Lightweight frame has a low density to keep them afloat on the water
- Polarized lenses offer glare reduction and color enrichment
- Rubber nose pads and temple grips keep them in place for beach games
- Scratch resistant treatment has you covered for boardwalk drops
- Special coatings prevent damage from water, dirt, and oils
- Delivers 100% UV protection on sunny days
- Item #DRA009G