Select style & size:Select options
PXV Goggles with Bonus Lens
Expand your field of view as you rip through trees and over jumps with the Dragon PXV Goggles. These goggles are catered to large faces and focus on maximizing peripheral view by putting the lens closer to your face, sticking with the ever popular frameless design and Lumalens technology. To make sure your vision stays clear all day even in heavy snow or after a big tumble, the PXV is equipped with Super Anti-Fog coating and Armored Venting on top of the frame. Additionally triple-layer foam and 100% UV Protection adds the comfort and protection that you would expect from a top of the line goggle.
- Ski and snowboard goggle that focuses on expanding your view
- Lumalens technology enhances colors and increases contrast
- Panotech lens is close to your face and provides boosted optics
- Large size fits with helmets thanks to frameless technology
- Anti-fog coating and Armored Venting keeps you seeing clearly
- Protect yourself against harmful rays with 100% UV protection
- Triple-layer Face foam is comfortable and hypoallergenic
- Item #DRA008P
- Q & A
I wanted to like these!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I returned these because changing the lenses is such a hassle, it's like 10 steps back. I felt like I was going to damage the goggles ripping the lenses out and shoving them back in every time I want to change them. There are pegs around the entire face of the lens that you have to individually pull out of holes and put back to change... They look nice and are comfortable (can't speak to performance in the snow since I returned them), but I ended up going with the X2s instead. Prob work better anyway because I have a medium -size head.