Select Style & Size
It's a fact: not all updates are good ones. However, unlike a certain someone's living room renovation, the Dragon DX2 Goggles do not fall under the "ugly and too many shades of brown" spectrum. Though, much like the original, the DX2 touts a classic and versatile silhouette that offers a seamless transition from helmet to goggle, while the medium fit caters to a variety of face shapes and sizes. The dual-cylindrical lens touts 100% UV protection and an anti-fog treatment for unimpeded optical clarity and protection from the sun's harmful rays, while the foam padding and microfleece lining are hypoallergenic for a comfortable feel.
- A classic, versatile goggle for snowsports
- Upgraded rendition of the original DX goggle
- Dual-cylindrical lens provides 100% UV protection
- Foam and microfleece lining are hypoallergenic
- Helmet-compatible construction offers a seamless look
- Medium fit furthers versatility
- Item #DRA007M
- polycarbonate, dual cylindrical
- Technical Features
- Anti-Fog treatment, 100% UV protection, hypoallergenic fleece lining
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2017
- I've used it several times
Initially tried these on with my helmet and liked the fit. Used them on the mountain on a cold cloudy day and they worked well. Used them on a cold but sunny day and they fogged up a little but I fixed that by getting a little space between goggles and my Giro helmet, which was blocking the vents. Used on a full sunny 50 degree day and they worked great. These coal ionized are perfect for spring skiing but I'm fussing th with them on colder (<40degree) days Helmet goggle combo is something to consider when purchasing.