Select style & size:Select options
Don't overthink it.
While other goggle companies are experimenting with over-the-top designs, Dragon is keeping the style simple and focusing on performance with the D3 OTG Goggles. They feature a classic shape with a large frame and spherical lens so you can spot every detail as you surf through powder or charge down the park. The optically correct LUMALENS offers clear vision so you can correctly judge your line, and the large frame allows for wider peripheral vision so you can spot secret stashes that other people miss. Super Anti-Fog technology and the Unidirectional Airflow System work together to keep your lenses crystal clear even on the wettest pow days. Triple face foam provides a comfy, secure fit, and adjustable hinges allow seamless helmet interface so you can comfortably rock the D3s with your brain bucket.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A high-performing goggle for skiing and snowboarding
- Optically correct lens displays object distance accurately
- Wide peripheral vision lets you see incoming skiers and riders
- Anti-fog technology prevents loss of visual perception
- Adjustable hinges help OTG fit to nearly every helmet
- Lenses offer 100% UV protection from harsh solar rays
- Hard Coating is extra durable to bear the hill's punishment
- As name implies, the OTG fits over your glasses
- Item #DRA008F
- Q & A
Great if they fit you
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ultimately had to return these. They are a fantastic goggle if your face is large to medium-large. I have a medium face and they were simply too big with my ski helmet. They are a great value, especially with 2 lenses (I believe only certain selections come with the 2nd lens). The optics were outstanding on the lenses. They easily fit over my eyeglasses. If you have a larger face, recommended very highly.
I like these a lot
These goggles look amazing!