Select Style & Size
D1 OTG Goggles
Clarity and comfort on the slopes is achievable without breaking the bank thanks to the Dragon D1 OTG Goggle. A larger version of the no-nonsense D2 goggle, it offers a wide field if vision and optical clarity so you can see clearly while you carve groomers and slash powder, all at a price that's less than most lift tickets these days. OTG (Over the Glass) means it fits comfortably over eyeglasses, making it an ideal choice for skiers and riders who have to wear prescription specs—or who just don't want to bother with putting in contacts when two feet of fresh snow piles up at the resort.
- Reliable and affordable goggle for larger faces
- Wide cylindrical lens for bigger field of view
- Fits comfortably over prescription eyeglasses
- Super Anti-Fog coating prevents fog buildup
- Dual-layer foam with microfleece lining for all-day comfort
- Item #DRA008G
- thermal-formed cylindrical
- polyurethane, triple-layer face foam
- Eyeglass Compatible
- Over The Glass
- Face Size
- large fit
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 23, 2021
How do you change the lens in these goggles?
October 23, 2020
What conditions are these goggles for? Cloudy, sunny etc.... Dragon D1 OTG Goggles ( Black/ Lumalens Red Ion Plus Lumalens Rose). Thank You A.Wms
Anthony C. W.
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
November 28, 2020
Hey Anthony! Have you checked out the size chart yet? That's where you can find the lens tint information. The red ion lens is best for partially cloudy conditions and the rose lens is best for cloudy conditions.