Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Zelda 106 Tour1 Ski
The Women's Zelda 106 Tour1 Ski is DPS' best option for backcountry skiing in the widest range of snow conditions. Its 106mm waist width ensures proper flotation when you're skiing the goods on a mid-winter powder day, and a narrow turn radius assures solid edge hold when you're making hop turns down icy couloirs.
DPS shaped the Zelda with a rocker tip and tail to help you navigate powdery fields with ease, while camber underfoot ensures excellent edge control in corn and on hardpack. The ski's Tour1 construction includes a superlight balsa core, a speedy World Cup race base, a stiff carbon/glass laminate, sharp yet narrow Rockwell edges, and a textured top that prevents snow buildup from weighing you down.
- Backcountry touring ski rides the widest range of conditions
- 106mm waist width floats powder and cuts through the crud
- Rockered tip and tail is easy to turn and provides float
- Camber underfoot ensures excellent edge hold
- Balsa wood core keeps this ski light for touring
- Carbon/glass Tour1 laminate assures torsional stiffness
- World Cup race base stays speedy on the downhill
- Item #DPK000Q
- Q & A
LOVE the DPS Zelda's!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have both the Zelda Foundation and Tour 1 and absolutely love them both. Such a great all around ski! Handles every condition I throw at them. Very light set up with the Tour 1. Highly recommend DPS!
What is the weight for this ski?