Zelda 106 Alchemist Special Edition Ski
The DPS Women's Zelda Alchemist Special Edition Ski is ready to take on powder days in the backcountry or late-season days skiing crud in the resort, all with ease and marvelous versatility. DPS makes its women-specific skis the exact same way as its other hard-chargers, only with a slightly altered mounting point to harness a more engaged feel. Underneath the unique, special-edition top sheet is a lightweight, fun-loving, stable ski that's built to charge.
Its versatile 106mm waist comes in handy when the powder is deep, but the Alchemist Pure Carbon construction, which features a pre-impregnated carbon fiber laminate, also offers a damp, smooth feel when you're skiing corduroy or chunder at lightening speeds. The slightly rockered tip provides effortless float on the deepest days of the season, while the camber underfoot adds reliable edge hold on harder snow. Whether you're skiing through tight trees or laying on your edges on groomers, the lightweight aspen core adds responsiveness and pop, making each turn feel energetic and powerful.
- Powerful, versatile ski with a special-edition top sheet
- 106mm waist takes on hard pack and powder with ease
- Rockered tip and slightly rockered tail offer float in deeper snow
- Camber underfoot provides reliable edge hold on hardpack
- Carbon construction dampens vibrations for a smooth, powerful feel
- Lightweight aspen core adds energy and responsiveness to every turn
- Shifted mounting point offers a more engaged feel
- Item #DPK0025