Because downhill means everything.
The Women's Zelda 106 Alchemist Special Edition Ski retains the weight and feel of its Tour1 and Pure3 siblings, but DPS' Alchemist construction makes this model stiffer so you can really tear up big mountains in the backcountry. Its 106mm waist width is undoubtedly ideal when the snow is light, fluffy, and powdery, but the Alchemist Pure Carbon construction provides a smoother feel through mixed and firm conditions so you can ride fast over corduroy and crud. DPS added vibration dampening units at the tip and tail to reduce the chatter you'd be accustomed to with regular backcountry skis. Other updates include: raised binding plates, vertical sidewalls, and a sustaintable aspen wood core to simultaneously tighten the turn radius and increase durability. Ultimately, this version of the Wailer might be the most versatile option DPS has ever created for women.
- Powerful freeride ski for big mountains in the backcountry
- 106mm waist helps you stay afloat in powder and soft conditions
- Full rocker with shoveled tip eases turn initiation in softer snow
- Slight camber underfoot holds an edge in occasional firm sections
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction with vibration dampening tips
- Pre-impregnated carbon ensures infinite flex that never breaks down
- Special Edition includes a limited edition top sheet design
- Item #DPK0018