Zelda A106 C2 Ski
Hop on a pair of DPS Zelda A106 C2 Skis and there's a good chance you'll quit your job, throw your smartphone out the window, and move to the mountains in pursuit of sweet, dreamy turns every day of the week. These lightweight, mid-fat sticks make for an ideal daily driver in the backcountry or at the resort.
The rockered tip and tail keep things floaty and fun when the snow starts to fly, while sidewalls and camber underfoot let you hold and edge and carve like a racer in more variable conditions. The Alchemist construction is lighter, stiffer, and damper, thanks to the vibration-tuned carbon layup, while still retaining the lively and playful that DPS is known for—once you get a taste you'll never ski anything else.
- A playful one-ski-quiver for the resort or backcountry
- 106mm waist surfs powder and carves hardpack with equal prowess
- Rockered tip and tail float through the soft stuff or over crud
- Camber underfoot lets you slice and dice groomers with ease
- Aspen wood core is light, playful, and easy to turn
- Carbon layup cuts chatter and adds strength to high speed turns
- Born in the Wasatch, DPS knows a thing or two about powder skiing
- Item #DPK002J