Yvette 112 Tour1 Ski
DPS's Yvette shape, the fattest of its women-specific line, is now offered with the backcountry-specific Tour1 construction for a ski that's incredibly efficient on the uphill, yet slays big lines and powder with absolute ease. A 112 millimeter waist easily keeps you afloat on the deepest days of the season, but the rockered tip and tail, underfoot camber, and generous sidecut keep you content on days spent skiing hardpack in the resort. DPS's women-specific line isn’t simply a watered-down version of its hard-charging skis, either. The Yvette is built with the exact same construction, only with a slightly shifted mounting point for easier turn initiation.
The Tour1 construction keeps the Yvette lightweight enough to compete with other backcounry-specific skis on the market, but also boasts features that makes the ski perform impressively well on the descent. The carbon fiber laminate dampens vibrations for a smooth, stable ride, and maintains torsional stiffness for effective turns. A lightweight balsa wood core further dampens the ski, yet makes each turn poppy and playful for a smile-inducing ride that will have you wishing winter lasted all year long.
- Shred big backcountry lines with this lightweight, versatile ski
- 112mm waist floats you in waist-deep powder
- Rockered tip and tail keep ski easy to maneuver in tight trees
- Underfoot camber provides excellent edge control when snow is firm
- Carbon laminate construction ensures an energetic, stiff ride
- Balsa wood core keeps ski responsive for fun with every turn
- Item #DPK001T