Lighter and stiffer.
The Yvette has been a favorite among powder hunters ever since DPS first released it, and updates like a lighter, stiffer construction and an original top sheet optimize the Women's Yvette 112 Alchemist Special Edition Ski for backcountry touring. This Yvette still has the same heavily rockered profile with a beefy 112mm waist to keep you afloat on the deepest days, but this ski also features an Alchemist Pure Carbon construction that's both stiffer and lighter than the Yvette's predecessors. Alchemist is very similar to DPS's Pure Carbon construction, except vibration-dampening units at the tip and tail help you charge faster without weighing you down on the skintrack. Because the carbon is pre-impregnated, this Yvette's flex won't weaken overtime like so many carbon skis do.
- Special edition top sheet on a powder-focused touring ski
- 112mm waist width assures proper flotation in the soft stuff
- Rockered tip and tail navigate deep powder with ease
- Slight camber underfoot holds an edge in the occasional crud
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction vibration dampening tips
- Pre-impregnated carbon ensures infinite flex that never breaks down
- Designed and built in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #DPK0017