Yvette 112 Alchemist Special Edition Ski
The DPS Women's Yvette 112 Alchemist Special Edition Ski is a powder-hungry, women-specific ski that is just as powerful as the other chargers in DPS's lineup, only with a slightly altered mounting point for a more engaged feel. Underneath the unique, special-edition top sheet lies a delightfully lightweight yet strong ski that's equally ready for days skiing soft powder in the backcountry or crud in the resort.
Built with DPS's Alchemist Pure Carbon construction, which features a pre-impregnated pure carbon fiber laminate to dampen vibrations, the Yvette offers a smooth ride—even in choppy, firm conditions at high speeds. An aggressive sidecut and slight camber underfoot give this ski a nimble turn radius and superior edge hold, allowing you to weave through steep trees and carve on firm groomers with ease. The lightweight aspen wood core adds the perfect amount of responsiveness and pop, making each turn energetic and enjoyable. On deep days, the rockered tip and tail and 112mm waist thrive, giving you the floaty, effortless feeling that you dream about every night.
- Powder-oriented ski with a special edition top sheet
- 112mm waist floats in powder yet maneuvers well in mixed conditions
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Tip and tail rocker add extra float on those deep days
- Slight camber underfoot effectively holds edges on firmer snow
- Carbon construction dampens vibrations for a smooth feel
- Aspen core is lightweight, yet energetic and responsive
- Women-specific design shifts mounting point for more engaged feel
- Item #DPK0024