Select Style & Size
Yvette A112 RP Ski
For powder-chasing lady shredders who aren't afraid to work for it, DPS designed the Yvette A112 RP Ski. The 112mm waist is exactly what you'll want on your feet when the snow stake reads higher than the thermometer, with a rockered tip and tail to float you through the bottomless blower you ditched work to indulge in. DPS's new Alchemist series features the same shape as its Pure3 predecessors, with added stiffness and damping to keep your ride smooth while you're blasting through firm, variable conditions.
The Yvette thrives in deep pow, but don't let the wide waist steer you away from toting these sticks along on your longer objectives. The aspen wood core is light and nimble, and the pre-impregnated carbon laminate provides a strong, consistent flex without adding weight. Plus, you'll be stoked about the short, snappy turn radius when you're putting your jump turns to the test at the entrance of a gut-wrenching couloir.
- A lightweight ski for riding powder in the backcountry
- 112mm waist floats well in deep conditions
- Rockered profile sails over crud and turns on a dime
- Camber underfoot provides edge-to-edge control on the trails
- Aspen wood core delivers light and playful mobility
- Alchemist Pure Carbon laminate cuts chatter in variable snow
- Short turn radius is easy to maneuver in techy terrain
- Item #DPK002H
- 158cm, 168cm, 178cm
- [158cm] 138 / 112 / 122mm, [168cm] 139 / 112 / 124mm, [178cm] 140 / 112 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- Rockwell 48 steel, wide profile
- World Cup race
- Claimed Weight
- [158cm, pair] 6lb 10.2oz, [168cm, pair] 7lb 5.8oz, [178cm, pair] 8lb 0.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?