You gave it the wail, now comes the beat down.
Last season you wailed the ski resort with the Wailer Ski whether it was a dreamy powder day or an icy, crusty nightmare. If last year was just a wailing, then this season you're going to give the resort an absolute beat down with the DPS Wailer 99 Alchemist Ski. Built with DPS' brand new Alchemist Pure Carbon construction, this Wailer has a stiffer feel than its predecessors, and vibration-damping units at the tip and tail maintain a smooth ride when you're really cranking speeds. Despite all these additional benefits, this all-mountain ski keeps a slim weight for backcountry touring. DPS also updated this ski with raised binding plates, vertical sidewalls, and a sustainable aspen wood core to simultaneously tighten the turn radius and increase durability. Ultimately, this Wailer might be the most versatile option DPS has made, whether you're riding backcountry pow or leftover chop after the resort closes.
- A stiffer and lighter version of DPS' best-selling ski
- Versatile 99mm waist excels on firm to variable conditions
- Rocker in tip and tail maneuvers through softer snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on hardpack
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction with vibration damping tips
- Pre-impregnated carbon ensures infinite flex that never breaks down
- Designed with love in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #DPK000X