Share the fun.
Little people can ski big mountains too. The DPS Wailer 87 Grom Ski lets your mini shredder in on all the backside fun you've been indulging in without him. The 87mm waist may not be as fat as the average all-mountain ski, but little skiers tend to float much easier than their parents so DPS calculated that it'll feel like a solid 106mm in the fluff.
Inside these planks you'll find a bamboo and poplar wood core, which combines the lightweight and durable properties of bamboo with a lively spring that's characteristic of poplar. Carbon and fiberglass reinforcements increase stiffness and torsional rigidity while he's slicing and dicing the upper mountain, and the speedy World Cup bases let him whiz by you on his way back down for another lap.
- An all-mountain ski for your ripping grom
- 87mm waist keeps a little skier afloat
- Rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation
- Camber underfoot for carving hardpack
- Bamboo and poplar core blends strength and liveliness
- Carbon and fiberglass add stiffness and stability
- World Cup bases are built for speed
- Item #DPK001J