Wailer 106 Alchemist Special Edition Ski
Featuring a do-it-all 106mm waist and DPS's Alchemist Pure Carbon construction, the Wailer 106 Alchemist Special Edition Ski can tackle deep days in the backcountry, choppy days at the resort, and all the other days in between. Its unique top sheet ensures you won't lose your skis on a rack full of your friend's Wailers, while underneath remains a ski that's ready for anything.
The Wailer 106 is lightweight enough to perform well in the backcountry, yet the pre-impregnated carbon laminate and aspen wood core offer a damp, smooth feel in firm or mixed conditions, making you reach for it on resort days as well. When the snow is piling up, the 106mm waist and rockered tip and tail will float you effortlessly through knee-deep powder, while the camber underfoot gives you superior edge hold and control if you transition from those off-piste powder lines to steep corduroy groomers. And though the carbon construction gives the ski a stiffer feel, an aspen wood core helps to keep things playful and responsive, giving you the power and pop you appreciate as you carve through your ski day.
- Strong, lightweight ski with a special edition top sheet
- 106mm waist thrives in a variety of conditions
- Rockered tip and tail float effortlessly in deep snow
- Camber underfoot provides power and precision on hardpack
- Aspen core is responsive yet lightweight for a playful feel
- Carbon construction offers a smooth, damp feel in mixed conditions
- DPS skis are designed in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #DPK0022