Select a Size
Select a Color
Uschi A94 Special Edition Ski
Instead of fighting the crowds you go with the flow. You're happy showing up a day or two after the big storm, perfectly at home in chopped up powder, ready to seek out hidden stashes but willing to rip groomers as well. That's because you're got DPS's Uschi A94 Special Edition Ski strapped to your feet, and you're ready for anything.
As the widest ski in the Uschi lineup, a collection known for frontside performance, you know you're getting a stable ride, but also one that enjoys exploring less-traveled off-trail runs. With 94 millimeters of surface underfoot the edge-to-edge response is snappy and quick on groomers yet forgiving in soft snow, while the pure carbon Alchemist construction means you aren't going to be tossed about if you have to navigate any crud.
In addition to versatile performance, the Uschi A94 can also handle any speed you'd like. Aspen wood in the core keeps swing weight down for playful maneuvering between trees or the occasional mogul field, while a medium turn radius love big arcing patterns at top on-piste speeds. If you're looking for a solid everyday driver, this might be a match made in snowy mountain heaven.
- An all-mountain charger built for mixed frontside conditions
- Mid-width waist underfoot handles well on- and off-piste
- Rockered tips help initiate turns and plow over chop
- Flat tail and carbon laminate encourages stability at high speeds
- Camber underfoot delivers snappy edge-to-edge response
- Aspen core keeps swing weight down for playful, easy turns
- Limited Edition model features unique topsheet artwork
- Item #DPK002S
- 157cm, 165cm
- [157cm] 126 / 94 / 108mm, [165cm] 127 / 94 / 108mm
- Turn Radius
- [157cm] 17.5m, [165cm] 18m
- Alchemist (sandwich)
- carbon fiber
- Rockwell 48 steel
- World Cup race
- Claimed Weight
- [157cm, pair] 6lb 3.4oz, [165cm, pair] 6lb 9.2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?