Uschi 94 Foundation Ski
With a wider shape and DPS's stiff, powerful Foundation construction, the Women's Uschi 94 Foundation Ski is happiest in softer snow, but can rip down the steepest, firmest groomers you can find without breaking a sweat. A rockered tip and flat tail keep the Uschi's turning radius tight and nimble, and also gives it the ability to plow through powder and crud alike. When the going gets really firm, a healthy helping of camber underfoot delivers a confidence-inspiring edge grip that you'll appreciate on the steepest runs on the mountain.
DPS's hard-charging Foundation construction is built around a wood core that blends the strength of bamboo with the fun-loving pop of poplar, which is then sandwiched between layers of unidirectional carbon and triaxial fiberglass that provides a smoother, damper ride when compared to DPS's other offerings. And, unlike the weight-conscious cap construction of the Tour1, the Foundation construction uses vertical UHMW sidewalls, which increase torsional stability and edge hold.
- Versatile ski for frontside fun
- 94mm waist handles softer snow and groomers alike
- Rockered tip and flat tail provides a tight, nimble turn radius
- Underfoot camber delivers a solid edge hold on hardpack
- Bamboo and poplar core ensures stiffness and pop
- Carbon and triaxial fiberglass reduce vibrations and add torsional stability for a smooth, powerful, and forgiving ride
- Item #DPK001X