Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Uschi 94 Alchemist Ski
As the widest ski in DPS's Uschi line, the Women's Uschi 94 Ski has the versatility to rip groomers, but craves softer snow, and, thanks to the Alchemist construction, delivers an impressively damp, smooth ride no matter where you point your tips. DPS makes its women-specific skis with the same hard-charging performance that's found in the rest of its line, but slightly alters the mounting point for a more balanced, responsive feel.
A generously rockered tip and flatter tail make this ski nimble and easy to turn, while a helping of underfoot camber adds a powerful feel out of each turn and delivers a reliable edge hold when you hit really firm snow. The Alchemist construction boasts an aspen wood core that offers up a fun, energetic feel, while DPS's signature prepreg carbon laminate with added dampening technology sandwiches the core for a buttery-smooth, stable ride, whether you're hunting for leftovers in the trees or laying quickly from edge to edge on wide open groomers.
- Versatile women-specific ski with a penchant for softer snow
- 94mm waist is accessible in firmer snow and can handle deeper days
- Rockered tip and flatter tail is impressively nimble
- Camber underfoot delivers edge hold when the snow is firm
- Aspen wood core adds a fun, energetic feel
- Prepreg carbon fiber laminate increases dampening for a smooth ride in a variety of conditions
- Item #DPK001P