Uschi 87 Foundation Ski
The DPS Women's Uschi 87 Foundation Ski craves steep hardpack and fresh corduroy, but doesn't bat an eyelash at a few inches of fresh, either. Its 87 millimeter waist is ideal for ripping groomers, and offers up just enough float to ski some powder in the trees. With a rockered tip and toned-down tail rocker, the Uschi 87 boasts easy turn initiation and a solid, powerful feel through the end of each turn. DPS's Chassis 2 sidecut design maintains a friendliness when you're charging through variable conditions, but also makes the ski aggressive at the start of each turn for quick, seamless edge-to-edge response.
Smoother and damper than DPS's other construction offerings, the Foundation construction makes the Uschi 87 ready for frontside fun. The poplar and bamboo core adds a loveable combination of stability and pop, while stiff carbon inserts maintain wonderful strength and dampening properties that contribute to the ski's flowing feel.
- Fun ski for ripping the frontside
- 87mm waist loves groomers yet can handle unexpected deep days
- Rockered tip makes for effortless turn initiation
- Toned-down tail rocker provides complete drive through turns
- Optimized flex pattern and sidecut offer response and stability
- Poplar and bamboo core maintains stiffness and pop
- Foundation construction adds damp, smooth, forgiving feel
- Item #DPK001Y