Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lean and powerful.
A vert-hungry fiend in the backcountry and a carving machine on piste, your DPS Skis Women's Uschi 85 Alchemist Skis offer a lot of power in a slim package. These 85mm-waisted skis are lightning fast on the skintrack thanks to a lightweight carbon and aspen wood construction.
The early rise tip and short turn radius make for easy turn initiation and a zippy response when you're dodging through dense trees and navigating tight entrances, while camber underfoot lets you carve hardpack like your old racing days. The Alchemist series replaces the ever-popular Pure3 fleet, using the same carbon construction but with more powerful damping additives to cut chatter at high speeds and let you enjoy a smooth ride top to bottom.
- Lightweight skis that excel in the backcountry or resort
- Slim 85mm waist carves like a dream
- Rockered profile eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you lay down turns in hardpack
- Vibration-tuned carbon constructed is strong and smooth
- Aspen wood core is light and playful
- Short, zippy turn radius lets you maneuver through tricky spots
- DPS Skis are made in Salt Lake City, UT
- Item #DPK0012