Select style & size:Select options
Powderworks Wailer 100 C2 Ski
Carve through frontside terrain with power and confidence on the DPS Powderworks Wailer 100 C2 Ski. This ski boasts a 100mm waist that is quick edge to edge and can offer decent float in powder when new snow blankets your go to resort. The C2 profile blends rocker in the tip and tail that eases turn transition and further enhances float in powder, while the camber underfoot provides good edge grip on firm snow and is long enough to provide solid leverage throughout the arc of the turn.
The Powderworks Wailer boasts DPS's alchemist construction which is their damper and slightly heavier, full carbon lay up that offers excellent dampness and smooths out frontside riding. The carbon laminates are squeezed around a damp and responsive aspen core and placed on top of a high speed sintered base.
- Frontside carver with powder tendencies and a smooth ride
- 100mm waist is quick edge to edge and stable at high speeds
- C2 profile eases turn transitions and floats well in powder
- 19m turn radius provides high speed stability and easy carving
- Full length aspen core is powerful and provides a damp ride
- Carbon laminates keep the weight down while remaining responsive
- Super fast sintered base glides across the flats with ease
- Item #DPK0029