Powderworks Uschi 87 C2 Ski
Designed for all your frontside-hungry desires, the DPS Powderworks Uschi 87 C2 Ski is a well-rounded on-piste ski that won't leave you high and dry if you venture off-trail. A relatively narrow 87mm waist is perfect for groomer days between storms, when you're craving fast, easy carving down the fresh corduroy.
The Uschi 87 falls nicely into the center of DPS' new Uschi line and features the same profile as the Cassiar lineup, with a sidecut that's responsive on the groomers yet forgiving when you're cruising around in mixed snow conditions. Early rise in the tips help you initiate turns and ride with ease over crud or soft snow, while classic camber underfoot and flat tails add control, performance, and stability to on-piste turns. Built with an Alchemist construction, a lightweight aspen core offers a playful feel while aerospace grade carbon fibers add dampening and torsional strength that won't weigh you down.
- A playful, all-mountain resort ski for hard-charging ladies
- 87mm waist underfoot handles well on groomers and packed pow
- Early rise in the tips offers forgiving off-trail performance
- Classic camber underfoot ensures quick edge-to-edge control
- High tapered edge angles provide an immediate, responsive feel
- Aspen core keeps things poppy and playful on the way down
- Carbon laminate dampens vibrations without adding weight
- Item #DPK002B