Powderworks Cassiar 87 C2 Ski
If you love a sunny day at the resort that consists of cruising groomers half the time and exploring off piste half the time then click into the DPS Powderworks Cassiar 87 C2 Ski. This frontside specific ski features an 87mm waist that encourages you to go quickly for edge to edge for quick race ski like control. Combining the easily controlled waist width with a short turn radius and versatile C2 profile allows this ski to excel in most frontside conditions.
The short turn radius allows this ski to be ripped from edge to edge like a race ski for powerful carves and confidence inspiring edge hold, while the C2 profile eases turn initiation and transfer from edge to edge, as well as boosting float in adverse snow conditions by blending camber underfoot with rocker in the tip and tail. To tie all of these technologies together the Alchemist construction sandwiches carbon fiber around a responsive aspen core to create impressive pop and torsional rigidity that enables you to ski at your best.
- Frontside carver for skiers who love groomers but still explore
- 87mm waist is quick edge to edge for superior firm snow control
- C2 rocker profile eases turn initiation and boosts float in chop
- Short turn radius provides powerful control when edging and carving
- Full length aspen core is stable, responsive, and extremely damp
- Carbon laminates are super responsive and torsionally rigid
- Race caliber base helps you glide across long flat cat tracks
- Item #DPK002A