Why We Like The DPS Powderworks 100 RPC Ski
Built for all mountain skiing but nimble enough to be a backcountry tool, we find ourselves turning to the DPS Powderworks 100 RPC Ski on a daily basis. Inbounds this ski really thrives thanks to the powerful and torsionally rigid combination of carbon fiber laminates and a horizontally laminated wood core. This combination transfers power to our edges on wind buff and icy faces so that we can enjoy the between storm terrain.
- All-mountain ski designed for powerful skiers who demand control
- 100mm waist is quick edge to edge for between-storm conditions
- Medium turn radius balances maneuverability with stability at speed
- Camber underfoot drives power to edges for reliable control
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers float and forgiveness when needed
- Horizontally laminated wood core provides a damp and responsive ride
- Carbon fiber laminate provides snappy response and unreal pop
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat surfaces
- Item #DPKC03V
- 171cm, 179cm, 184cm, 189cm
- [171cm] 130 / 100 / 114mm, [179cm] 131 / 100 / 114mm, [184cm] 132 /100 /115mm, [189cm] 135 / 100 / 118mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker/ camber / rocker
- half cap
- carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 171cm] 7lb 14oz (3560g), [179cm] 8lb 8oz (3860g), [184cm] 8lb 15oz (4040g), [189cm] 9lb 8oz (4320g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help