3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Pagoda Tour 94 C2 Ski
You're out there to ski, yes, and sometimes you like to push the boundaries of where you can go and what you can accomplish. Since you enjoy soft snow but it's certainly not a prerequisite for long days in the backcountry, the Pagoda Tour 94 C2 Skis are right up your alley. Their 94mm waist falls a little narrower than some fatty powder skis out there, but what they lose in surfing prowess they gain in uphill efficiency and nimble all-condition carving. With a unique construction that marries the alpine performance of a full sidewall construction with a lightweight, responsive core, these make one killer ticket to backcountry access.
- A versatile backcountry ski for those who forsake the resorts
- Pagoda Core construction brings power transmission without weight
- 94mm waist width offers more versatility in low-snow conditions
- Rockered profile helps you sail over both crud and fresh powder
- Full sidewalls hold an edge on hardpack and wind-buffed snow
- Special wood-foam blend in core delivers power, energy, and dampness
- Carbon laminates add torsional strength without adding weight
- C2 Chassis w/medium turn radius can take the fall line with speed
- Item #DPKC024
- 157cm, 165cm, 171cm, 178cm, 185cm
- [157cm] 124 / 94 / 108mm, [165cm] 127 / 94 / 108mm, [171cm] 129 / 94 / 109mm, [178cm] 131 / 94 /110mm, [185cm] 133/ 94 / 11mm
- Turn Radius
- [157cm] 17.5m, [165cm] 18m, [171cm] 18.5m, [178cm] 19m, [185cm] 19.5m
- Pagoda (full sidewall)
- paulownia, ash, aerospace-grade foam
- pre-preg full carbon
- rockwell 48 steel
- World Cup race
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm] 5lb 6.1oz (2441g), [178cm] 6lb 4.2oz (2841g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.