Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pagoda Tour 87 C2 Ski
When you’re after a light and swift setup for multi-day tours, reach for DPS Skis’ Pagoda Tour 87. These pared-down skis feature a slightly narrower 87mm waist that shaves off weight and feels versatile, without feeling too skinny for the backcountry. A long effective edge keeps climbing a priority, while slight rocker in the nose and tail add needed floatation when you point things downhill.
- A light and pared-down ski built for multi-day tours
- Ash and paulownia wood blend keep your core light, snappy
- Added carbon fiber laminate provides damping without weight
- Aerospace grade foam sandwiched between wood drops weight down
- Long effective edge keeps you in control in rough terrain
- Rockered nose offers just enough float when things get deep
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are intensely durable and precise
- Item #DPKC021
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.