Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Pagoda Tour 106 C2 Ski
You said goodbye to lift lines a long time ago. Unfortunately the backcountry isn't always blissful post-storm heaven. No biggie—you've got the Pagoda Tour 106C Skis under your feet. With rockered tips and a generous effective edge, these sticks can handle everything from spring corn to refrozen mank. And their versatility doesn't just extend to the fun downhill part of your tour. Thanks to a unique construction that marries the alpine performance of a full sidewall construction with a lightweight, responsive core, these touring sticks float all the way up the skintrack before letting you rally down in all conditions.
- A versatile backcountry ski that can handle any day off-piste
- Pagoda Core construction brings power transmission without weight
- 106mm waist width gives you float when you are out after a storm
- Rockered profile means smooth sailing over anything in your path
- Full sidewalls hold an edge on hardpack and windbuffed snow
- Special wood-foam blend in core delivers power, energy, and dampness
- Carbon laminates add torsional strength without adding weight
- C2 Chassis with 18-22m turn radius can take the fall line with speed
- Item #DPKC020
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.