Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Pagoda Tour 100RP Ski
Choosing the right backcountry ski has always been tricky. You don't want to wear yourself out on the uphill slog, but you don't want an awkward downhill experience to ruin all your hard work either. DPS has found a way to balance both perfectly with the Pagoda Tour 100RP Ski. Thanks to a unique construction that marries the alpine performance of a full sidewall construction with a lightweight, responsive core, these touring sticks float all the way up the skintrack, then rail with the best of any downhill ski once you descend into the white room.
- A lightweight touring ski with alpine-level performance
- Pagoda Core construction brings power transmission without weight
- Full sidewalls hold an edge on hardpack and windbuffed snow
- 100mm waist width balances uphill convenience with float on powder
- Rockered profile means smooth sailing over crud and soft snow
- Special wood-foam blend core delivers power, energy, and dampness
- Carbon laminates add torsional strength without adding weight
- RP Chassis with 15m sidecut drives smooth, intuitive turns
- Item #DPKC01Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.